UNIPORT POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS
UNIPORT POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:Are you in need of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post-UTME past exam papers, along with their corresponding solutions? There’s no need to worry, as we have carefully assembled the most recent UNIPORT Post-UTME previous questions and answers, all conveniently available in PDF format. These valuable resources will provide thorough guidance for your preparation for the screening exercise. Rest assured, they are completely authentic and original materials.
UNIPORT Post-UTME Past Question For All Art Faculties
30. When power is concentrated in one central government , the constitution is said to be _____.
31. Legislations on issues affecting policies on money policing and international relations are within the scope of _____.
A. executive legislative matter
B. concurrent and residual list
C. residual legislative matter
D. concurrent and exclusive list
32. God-fatherism in a democratic system of government can lead to ____.
A. neglect of followers
B. citizens’ participation
C. loss of employment
D. economic development
33. One significance of democracy in Nigeria is that it promotes ____.
34. Execution and implementation of government policies are parts of the functions of the ____.
B. civil i society
D. public service
35. One of the political responsibilities of a citizen is ____.
A. exercising the right of franchise
B. participating in social gatherings
C. engaging in cultural debates
D. joining town hall meetings
36. Local government administration promotes _____.
A. consensus building in governance
B. responsible government
C. democracy at the grass roots
D. responsive government
Use the image in Figure 1 to answer questions 37 and 38.
37. The traffic sign indicated in Figure 1 means _____.
A. no waiting
B. no stopping
C. no crossing
D. no overtaking
38. Where you will likely not find the king sign in Figure 1 in Nigeria is _____.
A. court areas
B. military zone
C. presidential villa
D. shopping malls
39. The major aim of youth empowerment programmes is to ____.
A. tackle the problem ardp, of insecurity and lawlessness
C. provide vocational skills to the youths
D. provide attitudinal reorientation to the youths
D. help the youths become good decision makers.
40. Human trafficking can be described as _____.
A. desperate desire by youths to travel abroad for greener pasture
B. exploitation of humans in ways their rights are deprived in the course of movement
C. exploration and adventures in foreign countries
D. recruitment of youths as casual workers in distant places
41. Traffic regulations are mainly meant for all ____.
B. road users
C. truck drivers
D. private drivers
42. When opposing communities some together to discuss a way out of a pending feud, the action is best described as _____.
43. Authority that is recognised by the law of the land is ____.
A. religious authority
B. consultative authority
C. constituted authority
D. charismatic authority.
44. Which of the following values will likely cause harm to the society?
D. Fair play
Carefully study the following list of civic education terms I to VII below and use them to answer questions 45 to 48.
II. Law and order
III. Political apathy
IV. Human trafficking
V. Popular participation
VI. Responsible parenting
VII. Fundamental human rights
45. The major reasons some countries are termed developing resulted from _____.
A. III and VI.
B. IV and V.
C. II and VII
D. V and VI
46. Non-negotiable entitlements of every individual on earth are ____.
A. II and VI
B. II and VI
C. VI and VII
D. III and VI. and VII
D. V and VI
47. From the list above, the two experiences of individuals that require counselling are _____.
A. III and V.
B. I and VII
C. II and III
D. I and IV
48. The major reasons for citizens’ reorientation in civic education are ____.
A. II and V
B. III and V
C.VI and VII
D. I and II
D. I and IV
49. The search of a citizen’s residence by the police without a warrant or court order amounts to a breach of his/her right to ____.
B. freedom of conscience
C. freedom of expression
50. The unpleasant attitudes towards people living with HIV/AIDS is termed ____.
A. playing safe
B. civic neglect
C. human rights abuse
FAQS ABOUT UNIPORT POST-UTME
Has UNIPORT post UTME reprinting started?
The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) is set to start the process of reprinting Post UTME exam slips or photocard for the year 2023 beginning on Saturday, October 28, 2023. The primary objective of this initiative is to streamline the procedure for all registered candidates, granting them the opportunity to retrieve and reprint their photocard as part of their preparations for the upcoming Post UTME examination.
What is the cut off mark for UNIPORT 2023?
It is with great pleasure that we announce to the broader public, particularly prospective students of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT), that the JAMB cut-off mark for the academic session 2023/2024 is set at 180.
How much is acceptance fee for UNIPORT?
The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has stipulated the acceptance fee range for the academic session 2023/2024 to be between N20,000 and N50,000. This obligatory fee is applicable to all newly admitted 100-level students and is non-refundable.
What is UNIPORT ranked in Nigeria?
University of Port Harcourt: Rankings
In the 2023 global ranking, the University of Port Harcourt achieved the 6th position within Nigeria and secured the 1893rd spot worldwide. Additionally, the university demonstrated its prowess by attaining a place in the top 50% across 76 distinct research topics.
How many questions are on UNIPORT post UTME?
The response to the preceding inquiry is 50. Upon accessing your login panel, you will encounter 50 questions. Each accurately answered question will grant you 8 marks. Consequently, the cumulative score attainable for the UNIPORT Post UTME is 400 marks.
What is the pass mark for UNIPORT Post UTME?
The administration of UNIPORT has formally issued the cut-off mark for the admission exercise in the academic session 2023/2024. Aspiring students are required to attain a minimum score of 150 in the latest Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to become eligible for participation in the Post UTME screening process.